Skip to content
How to use our service
Citizens Advice Torbay is a very busy service.
To help you get the advice you need as quickly as possible we encourage our clients to:
Citizens Advice is a self-help website which is available 24 hours a day. It gives you information on your rights and helps you take the first steps in sorting out problems. The site covers a wide range of topics, including benefits, employment, housing, and has help on debt, consumer and legal issues. There is information in other languages, and also a large number of fact sheets to print off and use for reference.
2. Call Adviceline 0808 2787859
When you call we will quickly find out what your issue is, and find the best way to help you. This may include:
- Helping you to find the information you need.
- Signpost you to another organisation which can give you the help you need
- Arranging an appointment (in person or over the phone) with one of our advisors or with a specialist caseworker
3. Please note we do not currently offer a drop-in service at our office. All face-to-face advice is by appointment only. To speak to an adviser, please call 0808 2787859.